To Our Valued Clients and Pets:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the areas where we all live and work, Willow Park Animal Clinic believes our priority is to keep one another safe in this unprecedented moment.
Infectious disease experts indicate there is no evidence to suggest pets spread COVID-19 to people. Animal owners should continue to practice good hygiene during interactions with animals, including washing hands before and after handling pets, animal food, waste, and supplies.
For us to serve our clients with the utmost safety, we have implemented the following policies to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission to yourself, our staff, and the community:
- Clients are allowed into the building, but a mask must be worn at all times, only one person per appointment
- Maximum 3 people in the waiting room
- Hand sanitizer is provided and used upon entry and exit
- No walk-ins – by appointment only
- Emergencies – Please call us at 403 278 9311 and let us know you are on the way so we can be prepared to meet you upon arrival.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding. Please be safe and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Willow Park Animal Clinic